“As a Workplace Performance Improvement Consultantcy, we help our clients focus on a current challenge or target and we create solutions for them to achieve their goals. No matter the industry, sector or country, we focus on improving the Skills and Processes that increase the 3 key aspects of Performance: Productivity, Profitability and Positivity. And of course, we always make sure that we have fun along the way.”
- Leah de Souza, Trainmar’s Managing Director since 2004
Leah brings over a decade of Performance Improvement experience to every client solution. Her focus is the client’s desired result; the journey to success varies from project to project. Training, competency profiling, coaching and business process review are some of the solutions that are used. Guided by her values and her down-to-earth style, each project is results-driven, people-focused yet balanced with humanity. But she doesn’t work alone – Her team consists of passionate experts who work around the globe. When she is not working with her clients or collaborating with her colleagues on a project, she enjoys speaking at conferences, writing about performance, traveling and learning foreign languages.
Highlights of her career include:
- Currently pursuing the ATD credential CPLP (Certified Professional in Learning and Performance)
- Invited speaker at the 2015 HRMATT Conference in Trinidad and Tobago
- Invited speaker at the 2014 CANTO Human Resource Conference in The Bahamas
- Contributing writer to the book ’50 Seeds of Greatness’ by Germain Moody. Published August 2013.
- Full page profile features in The Guardian and Newsday newspapers
- ActionCOACH 2013 Business Excellence Awards Finalist (Young Entrepreneur Category). Awards ceremony took place in Las Vegas in January 2013.
- Certificate received as Mastermind Executive Coach ©
- ATD Certifications as a Training Manager and as a Trainer
- Writer of the feature article for the inaugural launch of the 1st Human Resource magazine in the Caribbean, HR-MATTers. The magazine is published by HRMATT (Human Resource Managements Association of Trinidad and Tobago). Article title ‘How to Bring Zombie Employees Back to Life’
- Contributing writer to the Arthur Lok Jack Graduate School of Business ialum Business Magazine and HR-MATTers
- Volunteer Speaker at charity conferences and volunteer programs with GHL First Steps, YTEPP, The Rotary Club, Bishops Anstey High School, and Limited Edition Main Stage
- Professional Development Committee Chair (former) for the Trinidad and Tobago Chapter of the International Facility Management Association
- Membership Committee member (former) at the Shipping Association of T&T (SATT)
- Fluent in French and Italian